Thursday, December 9, 2010

Member Comments 2

Here are some more member comments from our old blog...

Groom Proposal Stories / weddingpromotion-bot

We all love contests and free stuff! Here's one for the grooms...

Groomgroove.com has partnered with Gillette to offer a marriage proposal story contest with a $1,000 cash prize and a year's supply of Gillette's new Clinical Strength Antiperspirant.

www.groomgroove.com/wedding_proposal_stories/marriage_proposal_stories_contest_for_grooms.php


Cinco de Mayo Wedding Bulletin / Joey_and_Jen

May 5: We are pleased to announce that the pre-release of My Wedding Zone Version 1.0 is now up and running. The official launch of the community will be announced very shortly. Don't forget to contact us if you have any suggestions.


My Wedding Community 2010 / Joey_and_Jen

Welcome to the newest version of the Wedding Zone online bridal community. Join and create your FREE wedding page in our wedding planning community today!

My Wedding Zone v 4.1 is now available with over 2500 registered members. Add photos, submit blogs, post and reply to discussions in our wedding forum, create a wedding poll, join and create wedding vendor groups, invite your friends and family to join, interact with brides and wedding professionals, add events and more.

Our popular online wedding planning directory has helped millions of brides plan their wedding. Now we're bringing brides together for the ultimate wedding planning experience in our new bridal community.

Watch for new features as you plan your 2009, 2010 or 2011 wedding!

As always, your suggestions and comments are welcome.

The winter wedding planning season is finally here!

Wedding planning community is looking great!


Exclusive Weddings / Vernier_22

Hi I am a soon to be bride in Michigan but I wanted to let people know I am also a wedding planner, and I specialize in the best ostrich feather centerpieces you can buy, pocketfold invitations, and I have a custom swarovski crystal jewelry maker as well check out my site!

exclusiveweddings.synthatsite.com

Thanks for the site to look at for ideas! ostrich feather, wow!! I’ve been looking through pictures of wedding cakes today but centerpieces is on the list for tomorrow!


Rolls Royce Phantom for hire / RoyalLimousine

The ultimate day........the ultimate car.

Rolls Royce Phantom and Bentley Arnage available for hire on your special day!

Hummer and Chrysler 300 limousine also available. Awesome car!

www.royallimousine.net
tel: 704 7793118

Rolls Phantom Limo


Wedding Planner Available / yadilka

If any brides to be are looking for an affordable wedding planner in the Georgia area please submit information for a quote. Call 678-849-2826 or email cachetent@gmail.com

DREAMS DEVISED INTO REALITY.


I'm getting started / GeorgiaR

Well - It's time! I have less than a year to start planning a wedding! I never really thought I would be this excited. I want something small but special. I guess since the date is set - it's time to start. I think I have the dress picked out. Now I have to set up the ceremony. We know we want to get married in Gatlinburg - but still there is so much to do.... We want the reception to be at our house - I think... something small but leaves a lasting romantic impression on people... Well I guess I need to start looking at ideas...

I am also planning a fall wedding, but mine is for next year. Where did you get your ideas, what did you end up coming up with? I am searching for wedding cakes ...endlessly...

Hi, Georgia!

Congratulations! Where is Gatlinburg? I am a wedding planner in Upstate NY, Heart and Soul Events. Check us out on Wedding Zone and Wedding Wire. A small intimate ceremony and reception can be very elegant. If you need any help, do not hesitate to contact me! Good luck!


First Time / elwakeham

Hi my name is Erika. I live in Arkansas. I am planning a wedding this coming October to my fiance Justin. We have been together a little over 3 years and we can not wait! We don't have any kids right now, but we are ready to get started! As of now we have our two dogs, Max and Dexter, which are like our kids!

Aw! i am planning an October wedding NEXT year so I’d love to see what you are doing since our colors may be similar. have you picked your wedding cake yet? i have been obsessed with the wedding cakes pictures here today. Good luck and have fun on your wedding!

No comments: