Friday, December 10, 2010

Vendor Comments 2010

Here are a few selected vendor comments from our old blog...

You're invited to my new website / mattrainey

Greetings all, I'm new to the Wedding Zone and wanted to share my newly launched website for your consideration. I am a Wedding Photojournalist based in New Jersey, available worldwide. I've been a working professional photojournalist for more than 20 years. If you have any questions about wedding photojournalism, I'd love to answer them for you. www.mattraineyweddings.com


Love in Bloom! / coryann

Weddings are Romantic, Heartfelt and a God Send!!! Cory Ann Photography would love to share your day and capture every moment. Black & White, 35 mm Color, Digital, with Dynamic Video with Flare. Don't let the day go by without a dynamic lady behind the scenes to capture, create, motivate and envisionate your Special Wedding!!! coryannphotography@us cory800@msn.com Cory Ann Photography P.O. Box 912 Benson, AZ 85602. Do The Womanly Touch!


Unique gift idea for the newly married couple / Thepurplebox

Check out this website for a unique gift idea for the wedding couple, www.thepurplegiftbox.com. Most of us who have been married before, know that you do not get a chance to eat at the wedding. Our Purple Keepsake gift box filled with delicious moist quick breads make a great wedding gift for either the honeymoon or when they get back! We have three flavors, applesauce, banana nut and lemon. We add a unique touch with a decorative napkin and plate and a organza bag filled with butter and cream cheese.


Memorable day with iwedlive.com / rehan10

Hi, This is Rehan from Ahmedabad, Gujarat. I am here to share my most happiest moment in my life, which is my wedding.

Weddings in India are quite common, but I was planning to make it something different than usual wedding. Then I started meeting wedding planners to plan entire three to four days celebrations of my wedding ceremonies. Meanwhile I was very much confused about gathering friends and relatives here and taking care for all of those it was quite difficult task. Also, the economy was getting out of our budget to handle situation as well as the expenses are worried me lot.

While on internet I was searching the wedding sites I found website named iwedlive.com, I just entered and started getting into the features of iwedlive.com, I was going mad about iwedlive.com, its something related to live streaming, means we can upload our wedding live, for that we need to give live video. From then I am fully relaxed and i started wedding planning.

First thing which I did was, I just told all my friends and relatives to go through the site iwedlive.com and let me know their reaction and finally you will not believe the response from all of them was positive and why not they can attend my wedding being at their place home or offices. Then I registered as a user and created my wedding event for three different occasions like mehndi, Nikah and wedding reception with more than 100 users all over the world. Actually I wanted to shoot only wedding reception event, but especially my wife’s (Zara) she had large number of her relatives are located in USA and UK. Then Zara requested me for Live event like mehndi and Nikah too, after all Zara she is my lovely wife and she had first desire so how can I let it go. iwedlive.com, is sole responsible to make my wedding great and different from others. But also I would like to thank my friend Waseem (videographer) he took the entire responsibility on his shoulder to get my live wedding on the internet. He had spend sometime on iwedlive.com and made himself ready with required accessories, the main part was live streaming, so we required internet, for that we had broad band services as well as high speed internet data cards for outdoor videos. The cost for live streaming affordable. Now I am requesting my friends and relatives to plan their wedding idea keeping iwedlive.com in their and make the event memorable like mine.


12 Funniest Wedding Cake Toppers / www.microdwarf.com

Turn Your Photo Into Wedding Cake Topper Custom Made To Look Like You! Send us your photo and we'll make you your own custom figurine Made To Look Like You! created by www.MicroDwarf.com "Custom Cake Toppers make your wedding day enormously impressive and unforgettable." MicroDwarf custom and personalized caricature figurines make anniversary cake topper, wedding cake topper, cat cake topper, wedding cake dog topper idea, firefighter wedding cake topper, military cake topper, marine wedding cake toppers, Harley Davidson wedding cake toppers, humorous wedding cake toppers, monogram wedding cake top, golf wedding cake toppers, funny wedding cake toppers, blonde wedding cake topper idea, western wedding cake toppers idea, Chinese wedding cake toppers idea, medieval wedding cake topper idea, navy wedding cake topper idea, birthday cake toppers idea, Christmas cake toppers idea, wedding anniversary cake toppers, customized wedding cake toppers... OVER 1000+ WEDDING CAKE TOPPERS PHOTO GALLERY.


Sexy lashes from the altar to the Honeymoon! / Ambermabry

Wake up sexy with Lavish Lashes Ladies! These lightweight, natural wearing, gorgeous extensions are exactly what you need! Whether you are getting your engagement photos taken, or simply want to look like a star everyday. No mascara needed, and opens your eyes to a whole new look. Visit www.Lavishlashes.com for more info. I would love to schedule your consultation today. Lash You Later, Amber ;)

Amber@Ilovemakeup.org
www.ILovemakeup.org