Falling in love again, what are you to do? Get out your passport and book a vacation to Aruba! Traveling is always fun and exciting. Getting married while you are traveling is more than just icing on the cake. An Aruba all inclusive wedding will be an unforgettable experience for you and your wedding guests.
The top 10 reasons for getting married in Aruba are:
1. Perfect Resort Settings - Aruba resorts offer a wide range of ceremony options from elegant ballroom to sandy beach. Aruba’s opulent high-rise resorts and casual beachfront low-rise resorts are complemented by the natural beauty of turquoise Caribbean waters, pristine beaches and stunning panoramas.
2. Perfect Weather - Aruba’s residents and visitors are blessed with clear skies, bright sunshine and cooling trade winds practically every day of the year. Sunshine, warm temperatures, cooling trade winds, brilliant sunsets, and a location at southern fringe of the hurricane belt take the worry out of planning your special day.
3. Safety - Feel secure in one of the safest destinations in the Caribbean. You are safe and secure at all times.
4. Perfect Natural Settings - Aruba provides couples with many unique and unforgettable wedding venues, whether its barefoot on the beach, hidden coves, natural bridges or underwater reefs. Touring and exploring Aruba's unique terrain is both fascinating and fun. This small desert island contains vast contrasts including a leeward coast of marshmallow-soft beaches lapped by calm Caribbean waters, a rugged brush-covered desert interior, and a northeast wind-whipped coastline punctuated by inlets and cliffs and beaten by angry surf.
5. Convenient Airlift - With direct air service and hubs at major airports throughout the US, you, your bridal party and guests can easily travel to and from the island. The Queen Beatrix Airport has won international awards for facilities and services and provides pre-clearance of US Immigration and Customs on flights returning to the USA.
6. Conveniences and Comforts - Aruba is a modern island with fabulous shopping, state-of-the-art communications. Shoppers will find an enormous selection of international brand name products and prices that are 10 – 35% lower than those in the United States.
7. Island Hospitality - Aruba’s people are friendly and helpful. Hotel staffs are professional and well-informed. You will be received with warmth and appreciation and handled with care all during your stay.
8. Civil Marriages - Civil marriages are now possible in Aruba, and take place in the Civil Town House.
9. Religious Ceremonies - As long as you plan in advance and submit the necessary documentation, Catholic, Protestant, Episcopalian, Methodist, and Jewish religious ceremonies can all be conducted on-island.
10. Wedding Planners - Independent and resort wedding planners provide valuable advice about documentation and legal matters as well as coordination on the ceremony day. Every minute detail about the ceremony and reception can be arranged, from officiator, witnesses, flowers, mementoes, gifts, and wedding certificates, to limousine service, photography and video, rehearsal dinners, wardrobe, and personal attendants - even a butterfly release!
Article submitted by Jennifer Brown, Aruba all inclusive, Aruba resorts