Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Member Comments

Getting busy again! / HeirloomBridal

When the world economy slows down, it hits photographers especially hard. Business was extremely slow all winter, but now that spring is here, I'm booking a lot of weddings again. Is the economy heading the other way already? Maybe it is just love in the air.


Walking through the steps! / Sylvaria

First entry! I intend to do a lot of venting and ranting ideas for the wedding while I'm here. Seeing as how we're going more traditional than what I want to do, I'm depending more on other people for ideas. Please, be kind, and help me out as I go!

I know what you mean about being strong-armed into doing things a certain way for your wedding! my mom (who is paying) has certain ideas and its really hard to manage. have you picked a cake yet? I’m obsessed with the wedding cakes here today trying to get ideas.

My cake is being done by my fiancee's aunt. It's free, so I can't really complain.


Day 1 of Blogging / swaters86

Ok everyone, it is getting closer and closer to the wedding and so I thought it was time to start blogging so I don't drive the people around me insane. Wednesday we started getting decoration ideas together with my mom, grandma, aunts, sister and bridesmaid. It is starting to seem real now, and starting to scare me that we have a lot to do in the next four months. We decided that we need a lot more flowers, and that maybe the ideas we were once thinking are not going to work. So me and the people mentioned above are going to go and search for more flowers this weekend. It should be fun, but the money is already starting to look very slim. Saturday Fred and I are going to look for a good color combination for his tux. Hopefully he won't fight me too hard about that. Then on Sunday we are going for a taste test of the food that will be at the reception. I am going to say right now that Fred isn't going to like any of it and that is why we have already arranged for him to get his own separate meal! Well I guess that is all I have for now... Stacey

Have you chosen a cake yet? flowers are so expensive aren't they? i am trying to do my wedding outdoors to cut that part of my budget a little. but if you have any ideas for wedding cakes let me know because I’m having a fall 2010 wedding. so far, the wedding cakes here have been the best.


Bridal show information / cworiginals_bridal_shows

Brides and grooms I would like to let you know when attending the shows. Keep in mind your goal is to gather information to help plan you wedding. Do book vendors you like, with that in mind be very careful about signing contracts, some exhibitors will have wonderful offers but make sure to read all fine print. It is very well know that many companies have a no refund policy on deposits. This is your time to start your lives on a happy note. Please just go into it with eyes open! I invite you to Eagle Glen Bridal Show, in Corona, September 13. In an effort to help Brides & Grooms, there will be no charge if you pre-register visit www.cworiginals.net. Best wishes too you all!

Do companies go with wedding cakes like these to sample? I’m trying to find one that is both yummy AND pretty and having a tough time.

You will find companies setting a time for you to come in and sample the cakes they offer. Do not use any company who would not offer this as part of their service. This is very customary in the catering field and I would question any company not letting you try the product before ordering it.


Wedding Consultant / HomPartyBrides

We are currently looking for more professional consultants to offer our NEW HOME PARTY BRIDES services to brides worldwide! For more information, email us at consultants@homepartybrides.com ! "Home Party Brides" is the first of it's kind to offer a full service Bridal shop home party! We are the first company to ever offer a Bride and her bridal party the opportunity to have a home party with the full service of what bridal shops have to offer but in the convenience of their own home! We will bring samples to your party and you will get the right kind of treatment that all brides deserve and desire. You will be catered to without be bothered by employees and other brides. Your party will be all about you and your bridal party! Our consultants are true professionals and are there to assist you in all your wedding day needs. We service brides on all budgets!! Our MS Collection offers FREE Gloves, Shawl, Veil, Necklace and Earrings when you purchase a wedding gown from us. All of our MS gowns are under $525.00. All of our gowns are custom made for our brides. Make GREAT income with our opportunity!!! Contact us for more information! We can e-mail our brides all of our catalogs. If you are a bride and you would like to speak to us in detail about your wedding, please feel free to e-mail us at info@homepartybrides.com with your contact information and we will gladly call you right away!


Grief around the day / Sylvaria

Okay, so this is absolutely baffling. The day I sent out invitations for my family's side, I find out that my father passed away. Two months to the day before my wedding. He and I had a strained relationship, so while I mourned, I figured that everything would be okay. Having his brothers walk me down the aisle seemed more appropriate. Eleven days later, the man who had become a father to me, my fiancee's father, passed away from a heart attack, just like my father did. I told him the day my father died that he wasn't allowed to let anything happen to him. He was supposed to be our best man. We will be married in the same spot that my father-in-law-to-be's casket sat just a month and a half earlier. How in the world am I supposed to deal with that on the happiest day of my life?


Short on Cash / eburkemper

I'm incredibly excited about my upcoming wedding. My fiance and I have been dating for over 6 years now and we are best friends. The only hurdle in our way is MONEY!!! We are both full-time students, making minimum wage at campus jobs (meaning we only work up to 10 hours a week). We are both student teaching so second jobs are out of the question. We are doing everything as cheaply as possible, but we still cannot afford everything. It probably sounds like I'm ranting, and i know others have it worse then me. It just stresses me out when I know what needs to be done, but cannot do anything about it.


Kay's Wedding Planner / auntsoni

I have recently moved to Jacksonville, NC from Dayton Ohio. I guess you could say that I follow my grandkids wherever they are. I have been called a "Military Grandma" I love being a Wedding Planner so I decided that Jacksonville, NC needs my expertise with the bride and groom's here to help plan their "Special Wedding Day" without the "STRESS" of planning. I would love to be involved in your planning with the details that you might find overwhelming. There are some things that bride and groom's, while planning their weddings overlook and then "WHAM" the details of that part of the day will not make the day run smooth. Let me help you relax, and enjoy the day with your family and friends while I take on the "STRESS" of the day and make your dream come true. Don't become a "BRIDEZILLA" and be remembered as one from your family and friends I will make it a memorable time that you will be able to share the photos of your day for years to come. Enjoy and take time to relax! You deserve this day as "One To Remember"! I also offer Military discounts!

Welcome to Kay's Wedding Planner!

I have recently moved to Dayton, Ohio. I moved from Minot, ND and I am here to help ALL bride and Groom's with the planning of their wedding day's.

If you would like to have help with the planning of your Wonderful Wedding Day, please contact me at: dreamsandexpectations@yahoo.com for further information.

I also do birthday parties, bar mitzvahs, anniversaries, bachelor parties, bachelorette parties and any other type of party that you may need help in planning.

I will make your party "One to Remember"!

Don't take on the task of planning a major event without some help to make it a dream of yours to come true!

Have a Great Party with Kay's Wedding Planner!

Sonja Kelley

Bride and Groom's

Kay's Wedding Planner will be moving to Dayton, Ohio in mid June, 2008.

I invite all brides and groom's that are looking for a Wedding Planner to please contact me for further information on planning their wedding.

I also plan birthday parties, bridal showers, bachelorette parties, and many more. I am willing to travel to another state to help plan your wedding day.

I offer full service from the beginning of your engagement to the day you say "I Do", I also offer military discount, special discounts for the day of the wedding planning.

I will make your day "One to Remember"!

I also have a photographer that will take the pictures of you dream day!

Enjoy the day without the "Stress" that comes with planning a huge party. Relax, Breathe, and Enjoy!!!

Sonja
Kay's Wedding Planner


Wedding Consultant/Planner / auntsoni

Brides and Grooms in Minot, ND area!

I would like to invite all bride and grooms that need a Wedding Planner to help take away the "Stress" from planning your wedding day contact me and I will do my very best in making your Wedding Day one to remember!!

dreamsandexpectations@yahoo.com

I will be leaving Minot, ND and moving to Dayton, Ohio in June, 2008.

I would like to let all of my bride and groom's that are in the Dayton, Ohio area to look for me there.

I would am looking forward to those that are in need of a Wedding Planner to please contact me there. The e-mail address is the same, as well as the company name of Kay's Wedding Planner.

Let me make your day one to remember in Dayton, Ohio. I will plan your day from the beginning to the day you say "I Do".

I also plan birthday parties, bridal showers, baby showers, bachelorette parties, bachelor parties, etc.

Contact me for more information!
Sonja

No comments: